Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Attitude TV

Attitude is a Kiwi tv programme about people living with disability, and the last two episodes have been brilliant. They are about 30 mins long. Last week's one was about Janine, a lady whose son Dylan was diagnosed with Ds before he was born. Dylan had an AV canal defect. They have very bravely shared their story here. http://tvnz.co.nz/attitude/s2010-e3-video-3432946

The episode the week before this one was about the Special Olympics, the Nationals here in NZ recently, and the Attitude team travelled to Washington to the headquarters of the Special Olympics. Inspirational. http://tvnz.co.nz/attitude/s2010-e2-video-3420868

I'd love to know what you think.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know you can definitely share/link to my post :) And thanks for sharing the TV program!!!

Nan P. said...

Hi Mel, I tried several times to view the episodes -for some reasons I get only the advert at the begining and then I wait, and wait, and wait somemore... do I need to register anywhere to view this?